Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
In case you receive security issue when executing the managed code infopath form , solution is to make the infopath form Full Trust.
To make form full trust , in Office Infopath design mode, go to Tools -> Form Options -> Security and Trust -> Full Trust (Change Security level to full trust ).
Publish theform .
Auditing documents/ list items in SharePoint 2007 is a 3 step process :
1) Create Site Collection Policy
- Go to Site Actions ->Modify all Site Settings - >Site Collection Policies
- Create new policy -> Provide Name and Enable Auditing
- Select Events you would like to audit -> Click OK
2) Set up the Document Library / List which requires auditing
- Go to List Settings of Document Library you would like to audit
- Click on Information Management Policy Settings
- Under use site collection policy , select the policy you had defined in first step
- Click Ok
At this point you library / list is set for auditing and any action will be logged .
3) Viewing the results
- Go to Site Actions ->Modify all Site Settings - >Audit log Reports
- Under Custom Reports click on "Run a custom report "
- Select checkbox "Restrict this Report to " and select corresponding web application and list name
- You can select various filters (start date , end date , users ), though these are optional but its better to use them as they improve the report performance
- Select the events you would like to see the report for and click ok
- Voila ! you have the details reports with worksheet displaying the activity and usernames ,you have to use the filter to zero down to required data. UserNames can be accessed worksheet named"Report Data". Event column will display the action performed on a particular item
One of the team member was looking for ways to parse through logs to find errors in a big dump of files. I had to go to basics to get the r...
Ever wanted to have a people picker kind of control in Infopath form and that too in browser mode. Did i heard yes :) , well there is a Acti...
Note : In below scenario jenkins was deployed in Linux container Scenario: Jenkins build failed with error. java.io.IOException: error...
API manager showing up as "Unregistered " even after publishing the API to cloudhub Check out the setting of clientid and s...