Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
- Take Back up of the DB files (MDF and LDF)
- Unistall the expired SQL Server
- Install retail SQL Server
- Re-Attach old DB's
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Here are some useful links :
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
<WebpartName>: The file is not checked out. You must first check out this document before making changes.
Scenario with Solution
While trying to add webpart to the page , i received the above error. After some minutes i got the culprit .
1) Even on clicking "Edit Page" my file was not checking out , so i had to check out my webform using sharePoint designer. This solved my intial issue of adding web part .
2) Now question was , Why the "Edit Page" is not chekcing out my page , well it was no brainer . Publishing feature in my Site Feature was not active.
If you are reading this article , i guess you are curious to know about gray failures and different methods to detect gray failures. Hopefu...
Note : In below scenario jenkins was deployed in Linux container Scenario: Jenkins build failed with error. java.io.IOException: error...
SharePoint Capacity Planning Tool on Microsoft Download Center: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=93029 System Center Capacity Planner:...
Error when installing NPM Profile not found. Tried ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_profile, ~/.zshrc, and ~/.profile. Fix: Run command and try a...