Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
- Take Back up of the DB files (MDF and LDF)
- Unistall the expired SQL Server
- Install retail SQL Server
- Re-Attach old DB's
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Here are some useful links :
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
<WebpartName>: The file is not checked out. You must first check out this document before making changes.
Scenario with Solution
While trying to add webpart to the page , i received the above error. After some minutes i got the culprit .
1) Even on clicking "Edit Page" my file was not checking out , so i had to check out my webform using sharePoint designer. This solved my intial issue of adding web part .
2) Now question was , Why the "Edit Page" is not chekcing out my page , well it was no brainer . Publishing feature in my Site Feature was not active.
One of the team member was looking for ways to parse through logs to find errors in a big dump of files. I had to go to basics to get the r...
Ever wanted to have a people picker kind of control in Infopath form and that too in browser mode. Did i heard yes :) , well there is a Acti...
Note : In below scenario jenkins was deployed in Linux container Scenario: Jenkins build failed with error. java.io.IOException: error...
API manager showing up as "Unregistered " even after publishing the API to cloudhub Check out the setting of clientid and s...