This might happen due to various reasons . Below are the most common reasons :
1) Check SQL DB exist and enabled
2) Application pool Identity has been added to SQL DB
Friday, September 25, 2009
- Best Practices: Using Disposable Windows SharePoint Services Objects http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa973248.aspx
- Best Practices: Common Coding Issues When Using the SharePoint Object Model http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb687949.aspx
- Dispose Checker Tool http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/SPDisposeCheck
- Working with Large Lists in SharePoint Server 2007 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262813.aspx
- SharePoint Products and Technologies Customization Best Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb861954.aspx
- Developing Workflow Solutions with SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows Workflow Foundation http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc514224.aspx
- Developing SharePoint Applications:Patterns and Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd203468.aspx
- Managed Path http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb802766.aspx
- Web Services Access http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb862916.aspx
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Are you trying to save a publishing site as site template and are still wondering where the "Save as Site Template " is?
Well It's hidden . Here is a nice article for you.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Over the past few years of working on multiple critical systems solution design initiatives, there is one important thing I have learnt. &q...
Note : In below scenario jenkins was deployed in Linux container Scenario: Jenkins build failed with error. java.io.IOException: error...
Ever wanted to have a people picker kind of control in Infopath form and that too in browser mode. Did i heard yes :) , well there is a Acti...
Maven tool is not set in Jenkins pipeline Scenario Error when building the Jenkins pipeline (Pipeline project style) Error snippet: ...