- Best Practices: Using Disposable Windows SharePoint Services Objects http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa973248.aspx
- Best Practices: Common Coding Issues When Using the SharePoint Object Model http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb687949.aspx
- Dispose Checker Tool http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/SPDisposeCheck
- Working with Large Lists in SharePoint Server 2007 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262813.aspx
- SharePoint Products and Technologies Customization Best Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb861954.aspx
- Developing Workflow Solutions with SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows Workflow Foundation http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc514224.aspx
- Developing SharePoint Applications:Patterns and Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd203468.aspx
- Managed Path http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb802766.aspx
- Web Services Access http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb862916.aspx
Friday, September 25, 2009
SharePoint 2007 Best Practices
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Architecting Resilient application on AWS
Great whitepaper on improving resiliency of distributed systems: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/whitepapers/latest/availability-and-beyond-imp...
Note : In below scenario jenkins was deployed in Linux container Scenario: Jenkins build failed with error. java.io.IOException: error...
Ever wanted to have a people picker kind of control in Infopath form and that too in browser mode. Did i heard yes :) , well there is a Acti...
Simple concept but still pain in head if unable to figure out :) Response.Redirect("#");
Post a Comment